Wednesday 18 July 2012

Stress Reliever

Some people will think I don't have reason to be stress but hey!!! I am the person who is easily affected by stress. Physically I am made of tough skin. My muscles are used to work. Emotional stress are my enemy.  

I tried a lot of ways to not suffer from this but no matter how I try seems like it is getting worst. I did went to talk to a professional. I do exercise. I clean my room. I read books but never worked... After recently: I found the answer!!!!


My personality is a giver. I need to give more but not feeling abused. Having a Prince in my life are a lot of giving. Waking up early. Feeding. Cleaning up the mess (poop and urine) a lot of things he cluttered. On time walks. Attention. Love. Time. Lots of work but every time I do these my heart is just so happy. I feel needed. I feel love back. I have a routine thats worthy. 

Prince is my stress reliever. Playing with him. Having walks with him. Having a fun time with him is a biggest happiness moment in my day. 


How about you? What do you do for a stress reliever?

No comments:

Post a Comment