Tuesday 4 September 2012

Moment with Jason Magbanua

Jason Magbanua is a pioneer with the use of digital camera in the weddings here in Philippines. A pioneer who were able to maintain the height of his career. After 12 years of being in the business, covering special events he is still one of the best. 



I was given an opportunity to do the make up of the models in the Philippine Video Maker Seminar. I was in one room filled with people who are so into video making. Being surrounded by the people who are passionate about something is so good. I cannot explain the feelings. My passion in make up are being fueled with the love that those people have in video making. I love it!!!


I strongly suggest to everybody to put your heart into something rather than someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment