Tuesday 20 August 2013

Wearable Pink Glittered Eye Make Up

Hola! Bonjour! Hello! Mahalo! Here is another make up I did today. 
I was looking at my glitters and I told myself I have to work on it so there is created this
WEARABLE PINK GLITTERED EYE MAKE UP.


Here are the list of the products I used.

Face:
Foundation-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation-Natural Tan
Foundation-Channel Vitalumiere Aqua- number 2
Concealer-Acne Solution Concealer, The Face Shop
Press Powder-Fanny Serrano, Two Way Cake- Organza Color
Contour- L'oreal True Match Powder-Warm, Chaud
Blush-Fashion 21, Single Blush
Eyebrow-Rimmel,001 Dark Brown

Eyes:
Eye Shadow Primer- Too Faces Eye Shadow Insurance
Pink Eye Shadow- Make Up Forever #75
Crease Eye Shadow-MAC Wedge
Inner Corner- Make Up Forever Star Powder Diamond Collection #967
Pink Glitter- Sprinkles, Sweet Tart
Glitter Glue- Sprinkle Liquid Sugar
Brown Eye Liner- Wet and Wild Fergie Cocoa Richie
Mascara- Revlon, Lash Potion

Lips:
Lip lined- Wet and Wild, 970/Reflet Orange
Lip all over- Maybelline Vivid, #885 Vibrant Mandarin

Brushes:
Foundation Brush- C108 Flat Bronzer
Blush Brush- MUF #32S
Flat lay dow Brush-no name (the one I used to apply the pink e/s)
Crease Brush- Big Brush no name
Inner Corner-No name (the one I used for inner corner with diamond pigment)
Glittered application- Naked two brush (because it is synthetic)
Concealer brush-the one I used for concealer in the brow bone
Lower Lid- Wet and Wild brush, the one included in the cream liner
Upper lid Liner-Angled brush Fanny Serrano
Lip Liner- #6 Shu Eumura


These are some other shots:











Thank you so much for the time and you can check my youtube channel for the video on how I created this look. 

God bless and see you again soon.


xoxoxo
KATHY GRACE






No comments:

Post a Comment