Monday 30 September 2013

Colorful Runway Make Up



And here are some of the pictures I took when I was feeling like a runway model!
I hope you enjoy.


I was dreaming of some more subscription on my youtube channel and follower on my blogs hehehe







Lists of the products used:

Mac face and Body Foundation
MUF-Lift Concealer #1
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Marcelle-Eyebrow Brun Trendre Color
Layla Cosmetics (black jumbo Pencil) #13
MUF-Mat Bronze
Nichido-Two Way Cake Matte/Beige Color
Kat Von D-Hermit color
Kat Von D-Oceansize
Mac-Brule
Mac-carbon
Mac-crystal avalanche
Marcelle-lip liner in pebble
Revlon- Pink Truffle
Nyx-Mega Shine Lipgloss







Hermit. Hermit of Kat Von D. Ay yay mi favorito!


Thanks for dropping by.
Hugs and thousand kisses.


xoxoxo
kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment