Tuesday 24 April 2012

10 minutes make up



As you all know I am fascinated with make up. I love making different Kathy. Sometimes, I become glamorous. I become celebrity. I become someone else but this time I decide to be simple.


Here are the list of the products I used:

Make up forever face and body foundation
The face shop Acne solution concealer
Too faced eye shadow primer
Nichido eyebrow liner duo kit
Borjouis volume clubbing mascara
Make up forver N0 white eyeliner
Mac eyelash curler
Mac 213 brush
Make upforver 17s brush
Bourjois angled brush
Mac 217 brush
Make up forever 0N brush
Milea angled brush
Laylove 108 colors
Before :                        












                                                                                               After:

No comments:

Post a Comment