Wednesday 5 June 2013

Flowers are Blooming

June 5, 2013


Flowers are Blooming


It was a time to walk in the windy almost summer weather in downtown Toronto today. The sun was up but the wind is breezing cold. I needed to put on my jacket to protect me from the hug of the cold. 

If you can take a took at the picture above, you will see some white flowers that so pretty to look at. Toronto is at its pick spring. The leaves are on its greenest and the flowers are almost out! It is such a beautiful sight. Specially for a first timer like me. 






As I was walking I saw this beautiful view. 

I having a very good anticipation for the days ahead. I cannot be so happy with what I have and where I am as of the moment. I could say I am on the pick of my blooming too. I am hoping that you rae having the greatest time of your life yourself IF not do not worry. Everything will be okay... It will be fine at the right moment.

I thank you for spending your time reading my blog! God bless you all and I will see you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment