Friday 14 June 2013

Smokey Seductive Make Up

Smokey Seductive Eye Make Up


Here is the Final look of my make up. I was bored with a simple make up so I made my hand work and paint my face with the make ups you will be seeing below.


LISTS OF THE MAKE UPS:


The face make ups

Beauty Blender
L'oreal True Match Concealer
Make Up Forever Face and Body
 Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake
Make Up Forever Kabuki Brush
Make Up Forever Matt Bronzer
Make Up Forever 25N


The  Face Shop Acne Solution Concealer










 Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara
Duo Lash Adhesive
Ardel Demi Whispies Lashes
Mac Eyelash Curler







 Mac Shy Girl
Marcel Lip Liner
Avon Glazewear








Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Revlon Black Eyeliner
Nichido Dark Brown Eye Pencil
Bourjois Angled Brush


 Mac Carbon
Mac Rice Paper
Mac Wedge
Mac Hepcat
Laylove Brick Colored Eye Shadow

 Here is the far view of the Laylove palette

Shiny Shady Layla Cosmetic in Black Color
Make Up forever 14S
Mac 217
Sephora #16
Sephora 4 head Brush
Genetic laydown brush-has no name






Here is one more picture of the make up I did. I hope you liked it. I will be posting this make up video on my youtube channel so watch for it.


Thank you for giving me a spare of your time! :)
See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment