Saturday 15 June 2013

Fishtail Braid and Red Lips

Face, Hair and Outfit of the Day
June 14, 2013



 Look at the Hair. I put on my hair extension and did a fishtail braid. In my opinion when I do fishtail it is more nice if I have thicker hair. The result become bigger and nicer to look at.

                                                I am using Rimmel, Jet Set Red on my lips.
                                           Mac products on my lid. Did an ordinary/ everyday/ simple eye make up.



The lipstick I used. Jet Set Red of Rimmel. I wasn't too too
happy with the longevity if this lipstick.


And the last but not the least, this is my outfit of the day. I dont know whats with me but I want to wear dress all the time lately. Today was not an exemption. I need to wear dress because I did put effort on my make up especially my hair! BUT, sandals or girlie shoes wont be good enough for a 4 hours of walk. I need to put on my yellow rubber shoes. 

It was a beautiful day with my husband. We had a long long walk and saw one of my friend while walking in downtown Toronto. I hope we all have always beautiful days like today. I wish you happiness and a lot of love! 
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment