Friday 27 September 2013

Bluer Than Blue

BLUE!! This is the color that I used for this look. 
I was afraid of using just blue color on my lid. I think it came from a television show I watch few years ago, a comedy show that says: Black woman don't wear blue eyeshadow.  I am not black but it just sticked into my head. hehehe



Here are lists of the make ups I used.
Mac face and Body Foundation C3
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake- Organza Color
L'oreal True Match Concealer- Warm
Marcelle Accent Crayon- Brun Tendre
Elf Eyebrow Treat and Tame
Too Face Eye Shadow Insurance
Marcelle Lip Liner-Pebble
Revlon Lipstick-Mauve It Over 003
Fanny Serrani-True Light Lipstick Light Sandwash
Ever Belina Blush-Rose Color
Shawill-Mono Eye shadow #003
Maybelline Color Tattoo #75 Electric Blue
Maybelline- Gel Eyeliner Lasting drama Gel Eyeliner
The Face Shop-Acne Solution Concealer
Make Up Forever- Aqua Eyes 7A
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara
Mac- Kid
Mac-Crystal Avalance
Mac-Espresso


Here is my plane boring face. No make up on just a dazzling blue earrings.


Now, the blue eye shadow on my lid. :)






Thank you all so much for dropping by.
Mmmmwahhhh

drop by anytime you want.
I love you!

xoxoxoxo
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment